- Diploma in Nursing Studies (DipN) (Adult Branch) - Keele University (2004).
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (1:1) - Staffordshire University (2011).
- MSc Health Psychology (Distinction) - Staffordshire University (2012).
- Professional Doctorate Health Psychology (DHealthPsy) - Staffordshire University (expected completion September 2016).
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher’s Diploma (BWY Dip) (2008).
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) - Registered Adult Nurse.
- British Wheel of Yoga - Registered Yoga Teacher.
- British Psychological Society (BPS) - Graduate Member (MBPsS).
- British Psychological Society (BPS) - Division of Health Psychology (DHP) member.
- British Association for the Study of Spirituality (BASS).
- Research Associate (Unitemps, Staffordshire University).
- Part-Time Lecturer (Psychology) - Staffordshire University.
I have an eclectic range of interests pertaining to health and well-being, mainly focused on the area of stress management, occupational well-being, applications of spirituality in healthcare (especially in end of life care), and applications of mindfulness, yoga, and meditation in health psychology for reducing stress and improving well-being. I also have interests in the physical and psychological implications of long-term pain. Whilst studying the MSc Health Psychology, I developed an interest in sleep studies.
I am a Registered Yoga Teacher (British Wheel of Yoga) and teach yoga professionally in a weekly class, helping people to improve their physical strength, flexibility, and develop psychological concentration and relaxation.