Professor Tom Sorell, Dr Katerina Hadjimatheou and Dr John Guelke visited San Francisco, (March 9 -13) to meet with leading Businesses and Academics to discuss shared areas of interest in security and the ethical implications.
Topics which were discussed were:
- Human Rights and Hacktivism
- Privacy and the Right to be Forgotten
- Customer Profiling: The Ethical Issues
- When Should American Intelligence Services Spy on Foreign Communications?
- The Value of Privacy: American and European Approaches
To watch the discussion held at Mozilla and Reddit.
For further information on these topics, see the Areas of Interest pack.