- War Does not Foster Cooperation when Neoclassical Mechanisms are Absent! Evidence from a Natural Experiment among Turkish Conscripts, with Resul Cesur
- The Impact of Exposure to Armed Conflict on Altruistic Preferences, with Neslihan Uler.
Armed conflict exposure and trust: Evidence from a natural experiment in Turkey, with Lena Gerling.
- Exposure to Armed Conflict and Depression Amongst Military Conscripts in Turkey: An Experimental Study, with Robin Goodwiin
- Subjecting the ‘Average Joe’ to War Theatre Triggers Intimate Partner Violence, with Resul Cesur
- The Impact of Exposure to Armed Conflict On Risk and Ambiguity Attitudes, with Neslihan Uler