This year, the University has developed an online Christmas greeting as our way of saying “Happy Christmas”.
Explore the gifts in our Christmas campus scene to discover some of the ways the University has contributed to our local and national community, as well as our global impact.
There are also some competitions with fantastic prizes to be won, including:
- A chocolate making demonstration for up to ten people with Warwick chefs
- A collection of the 12 books on the longlist for the Warwick Prize for Writing 2011
- A signed CD from the Coull Quartet and a pair of tickets to one of their concerts at Warwick Arts Centre in 2011
- A family ticket for four people to see Mediaeval Baebes at Warwick Arts Centre on Friday 17 December at 8pm
- A selection of books by Warwick academics
We are very aware of our environmental impact and the money we would have spent on traditional cards will be invested in additional landscaping to improve our campus and to benefit the environment. The money that was saved last year was spent on planting 20 silver birch trees outside the Students’ Union.
We hope you enjoy exploring the Christmas campus scene and finding out about some of the unique contributions that Warwick makes to our global community.