- Two WBS academics win higher education's top teaching honour
- The awards double the number of National Teaching Fellows at WBS
- Rachel Dickinson has created pioneering CORE Practice module
- Peter Corvi has championed widening participation at the university
Rachel Dickinson, Principal Teaching Fellow, and Peter Corvi, Professorial Teaching Fellow, have each received the highest accolade in higher education teaching by being awarded National Teaching Fellowships.
The two Warwick Business School academics were announced by the Higher Education Academy (HEA) as winners of what it describes as “the most prestigious individual award for excellence in teaching in higher education”.
- Margaret Low, a Principal Teaching Fellow in WMG, also awarded an NTF Fellowship - click here for details.
Ashley Potter -Press & PR Executive,
Warwick Business School
Tel: +44 (0)24 7657 3967
Mob: +44 (0)7733 013264