- Click here to see the full tables.
Warwick also had 13 subjects listed in the Guardian’s top ten in the UK. The highest ranked was Film and Television Studies, which was placed at 3rd overall in the UK.
Commenting on the ranking success of Film and Television Studies its Head of Department, Professor Rachel Moseley, said:
"'We're really delighted to see this ranking, which is undoubtedly the result of the ongoing collaboration between exceptional students and our incredibly dedicated, passionate and hard-working academic and professional services colleagues in Film and Television Studies at Warwick. Congratulations and thanks to all!'"
The full list of subjects at Warwick ranked in the top 10 by the Guardian:
- Media and Film Studies (Film and Television Studies) - 3rd
- Business, Management and Marketing (Warwick Business School) - 4th
- Engineering - 5th
- Sociology - 5th
- Economics - 6th
- Philosophy - 6th
- Physics - 6th
- Politics (PAIS) - 6th
- Classics and Ancient History - 7th
- Accountancy (Warwick Business School) - 9th
- Modern Languages and Linguistics (Modern Languages) - 8th
- History of Art - 9th
- Mathematics and Statistics -9th
7 September 2020
Tom Frew, Senior Press and Media Relations Manager – University of Warwick: