Guidelines for Funding Applications
Projects focused on research grant acceleration will be particularly welcome. Activities can include networking events which are intended to lead to, for example, research proposals.
The sum of the grant will normally be between £500-£2000
Funding for conference and travel will only be granted in exceptional circumstances. If you are unsure whether your event/activity is suitable for our funding, you are welcome to email your questions to sanaa dot vohra at warwick dot ac dot uk for guidance.
In order to submit an application to be considered for funding, please follow the guidelines below:
1. Fill out an application form with as much information as possible to help us assess your funding needs. Please also ensure you address how your event/activity will meet one or more of the criteria's below (500 words max);
- Relates to an interdisciplinary and/or interdepartmental project that addresses an aspect of International Development
- Raises the profile of the work of the GRP ID at Warwick either through academic publications in the field of International Development OR contributes to our impact agenda (i.e. the work has an effect on the economy, society, culture, public policy or services, health, the environment or quality of life, beyond academia)
- Your work has potential for an external funding bid
2. Commit to completing a final report form two weeks after finishing the project
Once you have submitted your application, we aim to respond with our decision within 7 days where possible. If you are successful, we will notify you of the final sum you are being offered by email.
If you have any questions or queries, please email GRP-ID at warwick dot ac dot uk
By submitting a funding application you agree to the following Privacy Notice
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR THE GLOBAL RESEARCH PRIORITIES IN INTERNATIONAL DEVELEOPMENT
The University of Warwick will process your personal data provided in this online funding application form for the purposes of processing your application form for funding for The Global Research Priorities in International Development and contacting you with relevant information in relation to your funding application form.
The legal basis for processing this personal data is for the performance of a contract.
Your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to any third parties external to the University of Warwick.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EEA, will be kept securely by the University of Warwick and will be retained for two years.
The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of this information and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. Please visit the University’s Data Protection webpages for further information in relation to your rights and how the University processes your personal data. The University’s Data Protection Officer, A Bajaj, can be contacted through infocompliance at warwick dot ac dot uk and any requests or complaints should be made in writing to the University’s Data Protection Officer.