Access to Sulis
EPSRC Access to HPC Calls
These run approximately twice per year. Researchers within the EPSRC remit can apply for allocations of CPU and/or GPU resources to be consumed within a period of up to one year.
Please see the EPSRC website for details of the current call.
Deadline for Technical Assessment (TA) submission : 12th May 2023
Deadline for full proposal submission to EPSRC : 26th May 2023
Applications should be aligned to the purpose of the Sulis service. The application process requires the completion of a Technical Assessment (TA) which should be submitted to the Sulis service in advance of submitting a proposal to EPSRC.
Exploratory access is available to researchers wishing to gather benchmark data or test software compatibility in advance of an application. Please contact us via email@example.com.
HPC Midlands+ Consortium
Researchers based within the HPC Midlands+ Consortium can access Sulis via their local research computing teams. Specific local information is linked below where available.
- Aston University : Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Birmingham : Information and details about the application process
- Loughborough University : Link to Sulis tier 2 HPC page
- University of Nottingham : Tier 2 digital research pages
- Queen Mary University of London : Tier 2 HPC pages
- University of Warwick : Apply via the Scientific Computing RTP