EPSRC Access to HPC Calls
These run approximately twice per year. Researchers within the EPSRC remit can apply for allocations of CPU and/or GPU resources to be consumed within a six-month period.
Currently open call : Access to high performance computing (ukri.org)
Deadline for technical assessments : 17 November 2021 16:00
Deadline for applications to EPSRC : 15 December 2021 16:00
Applications should be aligned to the purpose of the Sulis service. The application process requires the completion of a Technical Assessment (TA) which should be submitted to the Sulis service in advance of submitting a proposal to EPSRC.
Exploratory access is available to researchers wishing to gather benchmark data or test software compatibility in advance of an application. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
HPC Midlands+ Consortium
Researchers based within the HPC Midlands+ Consortium can access Sulis via their local research computing teams.
- Aston University : Apply via email to email@example.com
- University of Birmingham : Information and details about the application process
- Loughborough University : Link to Sulis tier 2 HPC page
- University of Nottingham : Tier 2 digital research pages
- Queen Mary University of London : Tier 2 HPC pages
- University of Warwick : Apply via the Scientific Computing RTP