There are three ways to share eStream content in Moodle, via a URL or embedded.
Via URL (Web Link)
- Follow the Sharing an eStream video with a link guide to generate the Web Link.
- Follow the Add a URL (web-link) guide to add it to Moodle.
If you share a link to a video set as private on eStream, it will not be accessible.
An eStream video can be embedded via the editing toolbar anywhere where you are able to enter text in Moodle. For example, you can embed them in Moodle section headings in your module space, or within labels, forum posts or quiz questions.
- Place the cursor in the editing field where you want to insert the eStream video.
- Click the eStream icon:
- Select the video:
- Click Search or type a keyword in the Keyword field to find a video already uploaded to eStream.
- Click Upload to embed a video from your device, simultaneously uploading it to eStream.
- Click Add to Moodle, or if you don't want to display the video's title and description, click Add to Moodle (Hide Details).
- Click Save and return to course.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using group mode with activities
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Assignment submission types
- Assignment settings
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to Vevox
- Get help with Vevox
- Converting from Turning Point to Vevox
- Polling in PowerPoint using the Vevox add-in
- Polling and Q&A all running within the Vevox dashboard
- Polling in PowerPoint, plus Q&A
- Request a Vevox account
- Information about Vevox for students
- Use Teams with Vevox personal response system