Use the forum page template to add a discussion forum to your website.
- Browse to the parent page under which you want to create the forum.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.)
Select Change page template to expand the options, then select the Forum page template:
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: how do I create a new blank page?)
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button.
A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new forum. The forum is currently empty and ready for you to add the first topic:
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem