Use the bookings page template to enable people to book resources via your website – for example, a room, equipment or an appointment with a staff member.
Note: you can't change a bookings page template to another template. So, if you change an existing page to use the bookings template, be sure you don't need any existing content; you can't revert to the old page.
- Go to the page under which you want to create the bookings page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.
- Select the Change button to expand the options, then select the Bookings page template.
- Enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select Create new page.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem