Use the tags filter page template to provide a means for visitors to browse for information by tags, which are derived from pages' and files' keywords property. Examples:
- University of Warwick Art Collection
- Search for staff in Theatre and Performance Studies by research area
In this article:
Create a tags filter page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the tags filter page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page.
- Select Change page template to expand the options, and choose Tags filter.
- Choose your preferred options to control how your tags filter page is displayed (each property is described below).
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. You see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a tags filter page
- Go to the page that you want to change to a tags filter.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template and options, select the Tags filter template.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select Save.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem