Use the Check page content for errors feature in SiteBuilder to identify problems with:
- broken links or non-descriptive link captions
- images that are not inserted correctly
- content with large file sizes
- heading hierarchy
- table widths
- email addresses
- HTML validation
- Go to the page you want to check.
- Go to Edit > More, then select the Current page tab.
In the Manage content section, select Check page content for errors:
The Page checks report shows tick for passed checks, letter i where you could improve the content and letter x for problems to correct:
- Investigate any issues, correct them, then run the check again. If you're unsure how to rectify any problems, contact the Web Team at webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk for support.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem