- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to edit the tabs).
Select the Edit tabs button – typically at the top left of the tabs on your page layout. (If this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions):
The tab label (heading) and content are stored in pairs of content blocks e.g. hp-01-label and hp-01-tab, hp-02-label and hp-02-tab, and so on. Select the Edit button at the bottom right of the tab label or content you wish to edit:
- Leave the value in the Title field (e.g. hp-01-label or hp-01-tab) as it is currently.
- Leave the Link field empty.
Edit the text in the Content field – for example:
- Leave the Metadata, date and Tags field empty.
- When you have finished editing the tab label or content, select the Save changes button.
- You're prompted to confirm the changes; SiteBuilder doesn't save history for content blocks and overwriting previous content cannot be undone. Select the Save button in the Overwrite permanently? window.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see the updated tabs.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem