- Go to the page you want to add the link to.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content or Edit right content as appropriate.
- Highlight the text you want to turn into a link.
- In the toolbar, select Link options... > Map link.
In the Insert map link window, start typing a room or building name to see potential matches. Select the correct location from the results:
You'll see text similar to the following add to your page:
[map location='Humanities Reception' lid='21392']Humanities Reception[/map]
- When you have finished editing your page, select the Publish button at the top right.
On your published page, when you click the link you can see the map in a pop-up:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem