You can embed a feed of recent tweets on a SiteBuilder page.
In this article:
Insert a Twitter feed
- Go to the page where you want to add the Twitter feed.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content or Edit right content.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert the feed.
- In the toolbar, go to Insert a > Twitter feed.
- In the Twitter feed box, enter the account username – it's the part after the
https://twitter.com/URL. For example, the University's Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/WarwickUni and the username is WarwickUni.
- Enter the number of tweets to display.
Choose whether or not to display retweets in the feed.
Select Insert. Code similar to the following is added to your page:
[twitter-feed num=3 retweet=false]@warwickuni[/twitter-feed]
When you have finished editing your page, select Publish. You should see the most recent tweets embedded on your page – for example:
[twitter-feed] tag attributes
Retweets aren't shown in feeds by default. You can include retweets as follows:
You can display a plain text (unstyled) version of the Twitter feed – including links for hashtags, @mentions and URLs – and a customised title:
[twitter-feed plaintext=true title='Your title']WarwickUni[/twitter-feed]
If your title contains an apostrophe, enclose it in double quotes:
[twitter-feed title="I'm using a long title"]WarwickUni[/twitter-feed]
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem