- Go to the form you want to edit.
- Go to Edit > Edit formsbuilder page.
- Under Allow the user to make a choice, select Checkboxes.
In the Field name box, enter the name you want to appear as the column heading in the form submissions table. For example:
In the Label box, enter the question or instruction to show the respondent on the form – for example:
Select the talks you wish to attend
In the Options box, enter the first option – for example:
Later Victorian Literature (1-2pm)
- To add further options, select Add new item.
- If you want the option to be selected automatically when the respondent arrives on the form, select Pre-selected.
- Choose whether to display the Label above the checkboxes or at the left. The Label displays at the left by default.
- To show the checkboxes only to editors of submissions – and hide it from respondents – select Only visible to editors.
- If you require at least one response to the question, select User must tick at least one option.
- Select Save.
- Select Done at the top right to view the published form.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem