- Go to the form you wish to edit.
- Select Edit > Edit formsbuilder page.
- Under Add a text box, select Email field.
In the Field name box, type the name you want to use as the column heading for this field in the form submissions table. For example:
Email addressNote: if you intend to use this form for online payments and offer email receipts to customers, use
In the Label box, enter the instructions to show the respondent on the form – for example:
Enter your email address
If you don't specify a Label, the Field name displays next to the box instead.
- Choose a Width of the email box as a percentage of the page width. For example, 100% spans the entire page.
- Optionally, to automatically populate the field for Warwick members who are signed in, expand the Populate with drop-down list and choose email address.
- Choose whether to display the Label above the text box or at the left. The Label displays at the left by default.
- To show the email field only to editors of submissions – and hide it from respondents – select Only visible to editors.
- To make the email field mandatory – the respondent must enter an email address before they can submit the form – select the Required checkbox.
- Optionally, to ask the respondent to enter their email address a second time to minimise mistakes, select Require confirmation. If the email addresses do not match, the respondent is prompted to check their addresses and submit the form again.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem