Use the comments field to add instructions or comments in the body of a form. This enables you to add free text in the form, which is not related to a specific text box or choice option.
- Go to the form you wish to edit.
- Go to Edit > Edit formsbuilder page.
- Under Add a textbox, select Comments.
- Enter your instructions in the Text to appear box.
- Use the checkboxes to add dividing lines and spacing, as necessary.
- Select Save.
- Select the up or down arrows alongside the preview to position the instructions in the appropriate part of the form.
- Select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem