Use the form page template in SiteBuilder to design and publish forms on your web pages – for example, to collect survey responses or event registrations. You can download submissions as a .csv, .pdf or .xml file.
The form page template contains all the tools to create and maintain a form within SiteBuilder. Features include:
- Personal detail fields for Warwick members, such as University ID, name and email address
- Free text boxes to capture comments
- Choice options such as checkboxes, buttons and ratings
- Attach documents to form submissions
- Process notifications, email receipts, time limits on accepting submissions and other properties
- View, filter and download submissions
- Datasets based on submission data
All forms use HTTPS, which encrypts the form submission data sent from the user's computer to the SiteBuilder database. By default, email notifications to administrators do not include submission data – the emails contain a link to view the submission data in SiteBuilder. However, you can override this option in the form properties.
As email is not encrypted and is not secure, in general, you should not use SiteBuilder forms to collect personal or sensitive data.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem