You can assign permission to individuals or groups to view form submissions, yet protect the form itself from being changed. To change permissions, you must have admin permissions for the page containing the form.
You can also assign a separate level of permission to edit private fields in form submissions. These fields hold private comments and are not visible in the published form. It's not possible to edit information submitted via the form.
Note: anyone with edit or admin permissions for the form can already view submissions and edit private fields, so you do not need to assign the extra level of permissions specific to forms.
In this article:
- Assign permission to view form submissions
- Assign permission to edit private fields in submissions
- Go to your form.
- Go to Edit > Edit page permissions.
- In the Add permissions section, select This user or group.
- Enter the person's usercode or the web group in the box.
To assign permission to view information submitted via the form, in the Permission column, select View submissions:
To assign the permission, select one of the following buttons:
- Add permission for this page only
- Add permission for this page and all pages below
- Alternatively, to allow people to edit private fields in form submissions, select Edit submissions.
- When you have finished editing the permissions, select Done.
- When the person or group members you assigned permission to view the form, they now see a View recent submissions button on the form.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem