Use the form page template to provide forms in your web pages – for example, to receive event bookings, survey responses or online payments.
In this article:
- Create a new form
- Change an existing page to a form
Create a new form
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the form.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then select the Form page template.
- Enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: how do I create a new blank page?)
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button.
- A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new page.
- To add questions and other fields, go to Edit > Edit FormsBuilder page. For more information, see the forms FAQs.
Change an existing page to a form
Caution: You can't change a form to another page template. So, if you change an existing page to use the form page template, be sure you don't need any existing content; you can't revert to the old page.
- Go to the page that you wish to change to a form.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template and options, select the Form page template.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Save button.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem