Permissions for viewing submissions and permissions for viewing datasets can be set separately.
- Go to the form you wish to edit
- Go Edit > Edit the formsbuilder page or Edit this form link at the bottom of the form.
- Select Add/Edit Dataset link at the bottom of the form editing tools on the left hand side of the page.
This will take you to the datasets editing screen. All the datasets that have been created for the form are displayed on the right hand side.
- Find the dataset you want to set the permissions for, and select the Set Permissions icon (the person silhouette) on the right of the editing tools. This will take you to the permissions screen, which works in the same way setting viewing permissions on a normal SiteBuilder page.
- Add the user, webgroup or individual and select the the tick icon on the right hand side to add view permissions for the dataset.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem