Sometimes it may be useful to break the form into sections with some dividing lines or be able to add additional blocks of text or further instruction for the user, without asking further questions.
- Go to the form you wish to edit.
- Select Edit > Edit formsbuilder page or Edit this form from the bottom of the form. A list of edit options will appear on the left hand side of the form.
- Select the option under Add a textbox section Comments. The field name will be displayed as Comment 0, and the next comments boxes will be known as Comment 1, Comment 2 etc.
The Add/Edit comments or instructions edit screen will be displayed.
- Enter the text in the Text to appear field.The field is a starred field so some text must be entered here.
- Use the checkboxes to include dividing and blank lines above and/or below the text.
- Select the Save button. The additional text will appear on the form, along with the edit icons to the left of the item.
You have the choice of moving the item further up or down the form using the edit tools up and down arrow keys, or you can reorder the elements using Re-order the elements tool.
Related help articles
How do I reorder the elements?
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem