A Go address can have multiple owners but must always have at least one. Existing owners can add or remove owners at any time – e.g. when staff join or leave the University. If the owner of the Go address you wish to edit is no longer at the University, please contact webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk to request a change of ownership.
- Go to go.warwick.ac.uk.
Go to the My redirects tab:
- Find the Go address you want to change ownership of and select Edit in the Actions column.
The Owners section shows existing owners:
- To add a new owner, enter their usercode in the Add owner text box then select the Add owner button.
- If you don't know the person's usercode, select the lookup button. In the pop-up start typing the first and last name of the person you want to add. When you find the person you're looking for, select their usercode in the pop-up.
- The person's usercode is now shown in the Add owner text box. Select the Add owner button.
- To remove an owner, select the Remove link next to their name.
- When you have finished editing the owners, select the Done button at the bottom of the page.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem