When you create new pages, the navigation menu updates automatically and shows pages in alphabetical order. You can change the order in which pages appear in the menu to best suit your audience.
- Consider the order in which you want your pages to appear.
- Browse to the page immediately above the pages that you wish to reorder.
- Go to Edit > More, then select the Sub-pages tab.
Select Re-order in the toolbar. You can see a list of pages and files beneath the current page:
Pages not currently shown in the local navigation, and deleted pages and files, are not shown in the list by default. To reorder non-visible and deleted pages or files, select the relevant checkbox.
- In the list, identify the page that you wish to reorder. Select and drag the page up or down to a new position.
Continue doing this until you're happy with the order.Tip: select the eye icon to toggle a page's visibility in the local navigation.
- Select Save.
- Select Done. You may need to refresh your browser to see the changes to the navigation menu take effect.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem