- Browse to the page you want to remove permissions from.
Go to Edit > Edit page permissions. The Edit permissions screen appears with current permissions at the right:
- In the Current permissions section, select the appropriate button alongside the name of the person or group you wish to remove permissions from:
- Remove permissions from this page only
- Remove permissions from this page and all pages below
If there are files beneath the page, you're prompted to confirm whether or not you want to remove permissions from the files too. Select the checkbox to remove permissions or leave it unselected to retain the current permissions, then click Save changes:
- When you have finished removing permissions, select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem