Use the comments option to insert text in your quiz – for example, to divide a quiz into sections, add comments or give further instructions.
- Go to the quiz page.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select Edit this quiz at the bottom of the page.
Select the Comments option at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit comments or instructions edit screen appears:
- Enter the text you want to use in the Text to appear box. (You can use html in this box.)
- Use the checkboxes to include dividing and/or blank lines above and below your text.
- Select the Save button.
- Back in the Edit quiz page use the up or down arrows to position the text at the appropriate place in the quiz.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem