You can insert text in the body of a quiz – for example, comments or instructions – and separate it visually from questions with dividing lines or spaces.
- Go to the quiz page.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
Select Comments. The Add/Edit comments or instructions screen appears:
- Enter your comment or instructions in the Text to appear box. You can use HTML in this box.
- To separate the comment from surrounding questions with a dividing line or space, select the appropriate checkboxes.
- Select Save.
- Use the up and down arrows to position the comment or instruction at the appropriate place in the quiz.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem