- Browse to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
- Under Add a question, select Drag into category.
- In the Question name box, enter a name to help you identify the question in submissions – for example, question1. Participants do not see it on the quiz.
- Enter the question for the participant in the Question box.
In the Categories and choices box, enter the first category. Enter each choice related to the first category on a new line indented by one space. For example, for the question Sort these items into animal, vegetable or mineral, the first category and two choices are:
Enter the remaining categories and choices, one per line. Ensure each choice is indented by one space – for example:
- If appropriate, select Order of items within each category matters. When you select the checkbox, the order of choices in Categories and choices is the accepted order for a correct answer.
- Optionally, enter any feedback to show the participant when they submit correct and wrong answers.
- Select Save.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem