- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select Edit this quiz at the bottom of the page.
Select Drag into category from the Add question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a question allowing user to drag into category screen is displayed:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
- In the Categories and Choices box, type in the first category.
Type the choices beneath the category, one per line, with a single space before each choice. For example, for the question Sort these items into animal, vegetable or mineral, enter:
- Continue to add the rest of the categories and choices, each on a new line.
- If the Order of items within each category matters, select the checkbox.
- In the Feedback for correct answer box, type in any feedback.
- In the Feedback for wrong answer box, type in any feedback.
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem