SiteBuilder supports international language character sets. Using international languages in a quiz, however, relies on individuals' computer settings and having particular language packs installed.
- As the quiz author, your computer must have the necessary character sets installed (usually via the operating system e.g. Windows).
- For others to complete the quiz using the international language, they too must have the same character set installed on their computer.
For more information on changing your computer's input language (and toggling between two languages), explore the following settings for your particular operating system:
- Windows 10 – Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language
- Windows 8 – Start > Control Panel > Add a language > Change your language preferences
- Windows XP – Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages tab
- macOS – System Preferences > Language & Region
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem