- Browse to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
- Under Add a question, select Match pairs.
- In the Question name box, enter a name to help you identify the question in submissions – for example, question1. Participants do not see it on the quiz.
- Enter the question for the participant in the Question box.
Enter each pair of items in the Choices box separated by the pipe character
|. Place each pair on a new line. For example, for the question ‘Match the capital city to the country’ enter:
- Optionally, enter any feedback to show the participant when they submit correct and wrong answers.
- Select Save.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem