- Go your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select Edit this quiz at the bottom of the page.
Select Match pairs from the Add a question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a question allowing the user to drag into matched pairs page appears:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
In the Choices box, type each pair of items, separated by the pipe character |, on a new line. E.g. for a question such as Match the capital city with the country:
- In the Feedback for correct answer box, type in any feedback.
- In the Feedback for wrong answer box, type in any feedback.
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem