Use the single choice question type to present a list of possible answers where only one is selectable. You can show as many possible answers as you like. Only one of the choices is correct. All others should be wrong, though incorrect but plausible answers are a valuable part of this question type.
Note: to present several, perhaps similar answers with feedback and score weighting for each possible answer, use the detailed single choice question type instead.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
Under Add a question, select Single choice. The Add/Edit a single choice question page appears:
- In the Question name box, enter a name to help you identify the question in submissions – for example, question1. Participants do not see it on the quiz.
- Enter the question for the participant in the Question box.
- Enter each answer choice on a separate line in the Choices box.
Specify the correct answer by prepending it with a plus symbol
+. For example, choices for the question Which of these is a fruit? could be:
Carrot Celery +Banana Broccoli
- Optionally, enter any feedback to show the participant when they submit correct and wrong answers.
- Select Save.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem