Use the quiz page template to create a multiple choice quiz in a SiteBuilder page. You can choose from several question types, and give feedback on both right and wrong answers.
Note: you can't change a quiz page to another page template. So, if you want to change an existing page to a quiz, be sure that you don't want any of the page's existing content.
In this article:
Create a new quiz page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the quiz.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. You need edit or admin permissions to do this.
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then change the template to Quiz.
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. You can now see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
- For guidance on how to add questions and design your quiz, see the quiz help articles.
Change an existing page to a quiz
- Go to the page that you want to change to a quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template & options, select Quiz.
- Select Save.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem