You can specify a single or recurring period when a resource is not available to book.
- Browse to your bookings page.
Select Manage resources > Add period of unavailability:
Select the resource you wish to make unavailable in the Creating a period of unavailability for drop-down menu:
- Specify the dates and times when the resource is unavailable using the From and To fields. The To date is not inclusive and therefore represents the earliest time the resource can be booked. For example, to make a resource unavailable between 9.00-12.00, set the start time as 9.00 and the end time as 12.00.
- Optionally, add a Note to explain why the resource is unavailable.
- To make this period of unavailability a recurring event, choose the recurrence from the Repeats drop-down menu.
- Once you've finished adding the details, select the Mark as unavailable button.
When a person visits your bookings page, they see the resource as being unavailable and cannot book it during the period you specified:
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem