If you have admin or edit permissions for a website's home page, you can replace a page contact with another person or resource account across the entire site or a section of the site – for example, when a staff member leaves or joins Warwick, or when a team name and resource account change. See the separate guidance on how to change the page contact for a single page or multiple pages.
- Browse to any page in the site where you want to replace a page contact.
- Go to Edit > More, then select the Current site tab.
Under Manage site, select Change page contacts:
- Specify the current Page contact to replace in the first text box.
Enter the New page contact, which can be a person or a resource account. For resource accounts, enter the contact in the format
Full Name <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
In Replace in pages under, enter the URL of the topmost page in the section where you want to change the page contact. For example – to change the page contact for your home page and all pages below, leave Replace in pages under empty. Otherwise, enter the URL of the appropriate section:
- Select Preview changes to see a list of all pages where the contact will change.
- Select Save changes to go ahead and replace the page contact for all pages listed in the preview.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem