You edit your SiteBuilder website via a web browser; there is no software to download.
- Ensure you are signed in to warwick.ac.uk.
- Browse to the page you want to edit.
- In the utility links at the top right of the page, select Edit > More. You need edit permissions to do so otherwise you won't see the Edit link – contact the page owner for access.
The edit screen appears:
At the top of the edit screen are six tabs containing the options you need to manage your website:
- Current site – only visible if you have edit or admin permissions for your site's home page.
- Current page – edit the content, properties and permissions of the page you're currently on.
- Sub-pages – all sub-pages below the current page with options to add, remove or edit.
- Files – a store of documents, images and other files uploaded to the current page.
- History – a list of previous versions of the page which you can preview and restore.
- Stats – basic web analytics for the current page.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem