Use the Stats tab in SiteBuilder to see which pages, sections and files receive the most views.
- Browse to your home page.
Go to Edit > View page statistics. A summary of statistics for the last seven days is shown on the Stats tab:
- Select the period you wish to view statistics for using the From and To date pickers (up to a maximum of 180 days).
- Leave the radio button This page and sub-pages selected. The Stats tab shows information for the current page and all sub-pages by default.
- SiteBuilder excludes visits by search engines and anyone with edit or admin permissions from the statistics by default. To include visits by editors or administrators, select the checkbox Include editors. Leave the checkbox Include search engines unselected.
- Once you have finished specifying the options, select the Show statistics button.
The ten most viewed pages are listed in the Top pages section:
- To view which sections are most popular, select the Top sections heading. You can see the ten most popular sections on your website and the url of the topmost page in each section.
- To view the most downloaded files, select the Top files heading.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem