Now you will see how to turn the titles of the books into links to external websites. It is really easy to create such a feature, once you have set up your bibliography as shown in the previous steps.
- Open a new internet browser window, and navigate to the page you would like a particular title to refer to. This would be something like http://www.booksack.co.uk/featuredbook1.asp?StoreUrl=booksac&bookid=0198534590&db=2
- Right click with your mouse in the address bar of your browser window, so that the web address of your book review is highlighted. Click 'Copy' from the menu.
- Locate the title you wish to link to this page - highlight it.
- Now, click on the 'Insert hyperlink' button
- Delete anything in the 'Href' textbox, then press 'Ctrl + v'.
- Click 'OK' - the title should now be blue.
- Repeat for each title you wish to link. You can follow the same process to add links to reviews of the books in your blog.