We are launching a Wildlife Photography Competition, which will run from 17th October 2023 to 15th November 2023 at 9am. It is open to staff and students. The competition will be judged by the Energy and Sustainability Team and PhotoSoc. There are two categories:
1. Wildlife on campus
2. Wildlife in your local area
The winner of each category will receive a £15 voucher for the Zero Waste Shop located in the SU and will be featured in our Green Champions Newsletter - December edition.
How to Enter:
2. Fill our this form Link opens in a new windowto submit your entry.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The photo you submit must be your own.
3. The photo you submit must be taken between 17th October 2023 to 15th November 2023.
4. If there are any people in the photograph, please make sure you gain their consent for the photo to be used.
5. Photos only please, no videos.
- Check out the pictures above to see some photos taken by staff members at the university.
- You could go on a campus walk to discover some of the wonderful green spaces that we have on campus.
- By wildlife, we mean any plants, animals, green spaces and any nature you can spot. This could range from a photograph of a leaf to a bird to a woodland. We want to see what wildlife means to you!