Staff Library workshop: Health
Following this year's UNISON Learning at Work Week (15 - 19 May 2023), we're delighted to present a hybrid short workshop designed by the Library team for Warwick staff to utilise the Library to stay healthy and well.
You could be attending to care for your own wellbeing, or to expand your tools and resources about others' wellness at work and in personal life. This workshop will also offer opportunities to join a tour around the Library, where you can explore how you can use different space and resources for health purposes.
This event is open to ALL staff members at University of Warwick.
Join us on:
Wednesday 7 June 12:30-13:00, either online OR at the Library Seminar Room (Room 222).
- Please arrive at 12:20 if you were to join in-person. You will have the option to join a library tour after the session.
- A MS Teams joining link will be sent to you once you submit the interests form below should you wish to join online.
The session will cover:
- finding books about health and wellbeing
- finding health-related information online
- some key resources of good quality health information
- tips on evaluating the information that you have found
- who to contact for further help and advice
- a library tour (optional)
Register your interests in the signup form below for us to prepare for your visit.