You can join UNISON by applying online.
Not sure? Here's 7 reasons to join UNISON!
- Legal help for you at work and your family at home
- Financial assistance and debt advice in times of need
- UNISON Helpline, open until midnight weekdays, and 4pm on Saturdays
- Training to help develop your career
- Support so we’ll be with you when you need it most
- Compensation for you and your family
- Discounts including money off cars and holidays
Each of our 1.4 million members has their own reasons for joining UNISON. But every one receives our help and support.
How much does it cost to join?
Your monthly subscription cost will scale according to your annual salary.
|Up to £2,000||£1.30|
|£2,001 - £5,000||£3.50|
|£5,001 - £8,000||£5.30|
|£8,001 - £11,000||£6.60|
|£11,001 - £14,000||£7.85|
|£14,001 - £17,000||£9.70|
|£17,001 - £20,000||£11.50|
|£20,001 - £25,000||£14.00|
|£25,001 - £30,000||£17.25|
|£30,001 - £35,000||£20.30|
We also offer membership for just £10 a year to students and apprentices.
For full details and weekly costs please see the UNISON website.