You can join UNISON by applying online.
7 reasons to join UNISON
Each of our 1.4 million members has their own reasons for joining UNISON. But every one receives our help and support.
- Legal help for you at work and your family at home
- Financial assistance and debt advice in times of need
- UNISON Helpline, open until midnight weekdays, and 4pm on Saturdays
- Training to help develop your career
- Support so we’ll be with you when you need it most
- Compensation for you and your family
- Discounts including money off cars and holidays
How much does it cost to join?
|Up to £2,000||£1.30|
|£2,001 - £5,000||£3.50|
|£5,001 - £8,000||£5.30|
|£8,001 - £11,000||£6.60|
|£11,001 - £14,000||£7.85|
|£14,001 - £17,000||£9.70|
|£17,001 - £20,000||£11.50|
|£20,001 - £25,000||£14.00|
|£25,001 - £30,000||£17.25|
|£30,001 - £35,000||£20.30|
Northern Ireland membership rates do not have contributions towards political funds and start from £1.22 a month.
We also offer membership for just £10 a year to students and apprentices.
For full details and weekly costs please see the UNISON website.