Prospective PhD students
- Prospective Students looking for sources of funding should initially consult the University's scholarships pages. Warwick offers via an integrated competition (you make one application and are considered via it for any scholarship for which you are eligible). UK and EU nationals may be considered for a Wolfson scholarship or a Warwick Chancellor's award. Non EU foreign nationals may be considered for a Warwick Chancellor's International award. Each of these types of award provide full payment of tuition fees and a subsistence stipend. The University may decide to make some fees only awards via the integrated competition.
- Current PhD students may apply for funding in their first year of full or part-time study only.
- PhD Scholarships for applicants from P. R. China: the university offers up to 5 scholarships from the China Scholarships Council Awards scheme. First go to http://www.csc.edu.cn/ and then for further information and support with your application contact Warwick's International Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commonwealth Scholarships (for Masters study) are available from the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
- Other sources of funding may be found on the Graduate School website.
- Information about fees and funding
Current postgraduate students and postdoctoral fellows
- Masters Skills Programme - offered by the Careers and Skills Office
- Current PhD students in their first year of full or part-time study may enter the PhD funding competition (see above).
- Students who have completed a PhD in the Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies at Warwick and wish to apply for postdoctoral associate status may do so by filling in this form
- To be considered for postdoctoral associate status, you must be within three years of your viva date.
Postdoctoral status grants a Warwick email address and departmental affiliation only; whilst conferment of Postdoctoral Associate Fellow status is not treated as a teaching appointment, you may be offered limited teaching hours at the discretion of the Department.