The deadline for applying is Sunday 7th April 2019. The modules are capped and the places will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any queries about the individual modules, please contact the course leader. If you have any other queries, please contact PGEnglish@warwick.ac.uk.
Poetry in the World (Course Leader: David Morley)
The course takes place in term 3 – summer term - in weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 in The Writers Room. Each class is two-and-a-half hours long. Please feel free to bring a drink and snack to the session.
- Friday 3rd May, 12.30-3.00 pm - Poetry and nature
- Friday 17th May, 12.30-3.00 pm - Field work and taking poems for a walk
- Friday 31st May, 12.30-3.00 pm - Guerrilla poetry and conceptual art
- Friday 14th June, 12.30-3.00 pm - Poetry and the world
Screenwriting for Television (Course Leader: Lucy Brydon)
The course takes place in term 3 – summer term - in weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 in The Writers Room. Each class is two hours long.
- 29th April, 6pm – 8pm - The Concept//Developing your story
- 13th May, 6pm – 8pm - Developing your treatment//series structure
- 28th May, 6pm – 8pm - Episode structure for 1/2 hour and 1 hour dramas
- 10th June, 6pm – 8pm - Script development, reading and editing
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.