- Use the link below to access the ‘coursework management’ system which will enable you to submit your essays/assignments.
- When you get to the ‘coursework management’ system, you will be presented with a screen which lists all the essays/assignments that you are due to submit this year under the heading ‘Your assignments’.
- The list is annotated to show those essays which are due, those which you have already submitted and any which are over-due.
- Click on individual assignments to view or upload your essays, as appropriate.
- After you’ve submitted your work, the system will send an email to your Warwick email account to confirm your submission. Please keep this email as it is your confirmation that you have submitted your essay.
- Please be aware that the English Department may put essays through the JISC source matching service (anti-plagiarism software) to check their integrity.
Click this button to go to the 'coursework management' system