Please note that we will accept applications from students outside of our department to take modules with us, however, places are limited, so please bear this in mind and we will aim to let you know in September, if you have been allocated a place on one of our modules.
- When choosing your modules consider the assessment methods for each of them - please check that there is an assessment pattern available on our modules that fits in with your MA structure. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- If you are able to check at this stage, please ensure there are no teaching clashes with modules you are taking from other departments.
- Please note that the form will only allow you to make one submission so please double check your choices before pressing 'submit'.
- We will aim to publish details of what modules you have been allocated to in September. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: MODULE CHOICES WHICH ARE ALLOCATED ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL THE START OF THE AUTUMN TERM. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE A MODULE OWING TO A NUMBER OF FACTORS, INCLUDING A TIMETABLING CLASH THAT WE CANNOT ANTICIPATE AT THIS STAGE.
- Please follow the steps below to make your application.
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.