Welcome to our interview page
We aim to make the interview experience as enjoyable and straightforward as possible. Please see the information below for further details about what you need to do and what to expect.
Below is an overview of the interview process, from start to finish, as well as some FAQs for further information.
1: Book an interview slot
Book a suitable day/time for the interview via the link in your invitation to interview email.
2: Attend your interview
It will take place via Microsoft Teams. As part of your interview, there will be a Welcome session during which you can to find out more about the degree and ask questions.
3: Interview decisions
You should receive a decision via UCAS Track within 10 working days of your interview date.
Your online interview
The interviews will take place online using Microsoft Teams, a safe and secure programme which is data is encrypted. If you already use Microsoft Teams, you will need to log out of your account before joining the meeting as a guest. Please note: This interview will not be recorded.
Before your interview date, you’ll be sent an invitation via email – this will include a link to an online video call at the time that you booked. This will be sent to the email address in your application form.
Please join your video interview using the link provided in the calendar invitation email, around 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment. Please bear in mind that the interviewer may not join at the exact time and you may have to wait before the interviewer joins the video call.
Please follow the below guidance on how to join your consultation:
Desktop Computer or Laptop
- To join the Video call, please ensure that you have a web cam and microphone set up and working on your device before the consultation to avoid problems joining.
- At the time of your interview, select the link in the email and the Video call will open in your web browser. You do not need to download anything, select ‘Continue in browser’.
- Please be aware, the Video Interview will not work in Firefox. Please use alternative web browsers; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge or Safari. If you are using Safari, you will need to download Microsoft Teams prior to your appointment.
Smartphone or Tablet (Apple iPhone, iPad or Android)
- Please download the Microsoft Teams app prior to your appointment. This can be done via the Apple App Store or Play Store. You do not need to set up an account.
- At the time of your consultation, select the link in the email and this will automatically open the app, whereby you can join as a guest.
- NOTE: the appointment details may appear as an attachment within the email for Apple Mail users. To reveal the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link, click on the notes section of the invitation to reveal the Microsoft Teams link. You need to download and install the Teams app first.
If the Video call is unsuccessful on the day, the interviewer will attempt to contact you using the telephone number you provided on your application form. If you require an alternative telephone number to be used in this event, please let us know.
What will happen on the day?
When will I receive the decision?
You should receive a decision via UCAS Track within 10 working days of your interview date. If you haven’t received a response after this time, please let us know via: SCAPVCundergraduate at warwick dot ac dot uk
This page will be regularly updated – please check back again before your interview date to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.