Creative Futures is a gateway between the University and the region's creative industries.
We inspire, educate & incubate on campus and at a new co-working space in Leamington Spa offering business advice, mentoring and networking to support the growth of creative ideas, enterprises and innovation.
Do you have a creative business idea?
Our Creative Futures Accelerator Programme will help businesses become part of the UK’s largest creative cluster outside Greater London. Creative Futures provides an exciting opportunity for business teams to develop their entrepreneurial skills, test, launch and pitch their business ideas and get 6 months of free space and support to develop their creative enterprises in our incubator in Leamington Spa.
Imagine what your life could look like, 6 months from now with:
- A subsidised co-working space in central Leamington Spa with 6 months' worth of business support, mentoring and advice to develop and launch your business. This is equivalent to up to £10,000 worth of space and support.
- 1-2-1 results coaching to empower you with the monthly focus and accountability you will need to break through your own limitations.
- A tailored package of support and agreed milestones to equip your climb towards developing your business.
- Exclusive access to the University of Warwick’s experts, mentors and graduate entrepreneurs
- Hands on learning through guest speaker talks, events and live interviews.
- A strong sense of community with a network of peers who share similar entrepreneurial interests and aspirations.
- Pitch practice for the opportunity to present directly to an investor network
- You must be motivated and determined to start or grow a business which would benefit from being part of the Leamington Spa creative cluster.
- Applications can come from individuals (a lead applicant) or teams with a maximum of five co-founders or five team members.
- The business team must be primarily based in the West Midlands during their time on the programme.
- We will accept applicants from any degree or discipline who are looking to grow and develop their creative and digital businesses in the West Midlands.
- Successful businesses will need to be both creative & digital from various sectors including screen, games, VR, AI, performing arts, marketing and events, PR and design businesses.
- Each cohort will be made up of a mix of the following business types;
- Creative Tech
- Creative Products
- Creative Production
- Creative Content
Keen to find out more?
Please see the timetable of key dates below. If you believe the fantastic package of support and space in our incubator would be of benefit to you or your creative business, please apply now.
For any general enquires about Creative Futures please contact the Creative & Digital Communities Manager, Clare Green; email@example.com
New businesses to benefit from partnership between enterprise hub in Leamington, University of Warwick, BT and Warwickshire County Council
Ten new businesses will be the first to benefit from a programme in Leamington that will help them to become part of the UK’s largest creative cluster outside Greater London.