Speak to a member of the Enterprise team about your innovative idea in a one-to-one meeting.
- Share your innovative ideas in confidence
- Get support in developing an action plan
- Help to point you in the right direction for the help you need.
Who's it for?
- Anyone at the beginning of their enterprising journey and looking to explore their idea.
How to book
Please note: 48 hours notice is required for all bookings, so please book in advance. If you have any difficulties booking, please contact enterprise at warwick dot ac dot uk.
About your appointment
- Staff may direct you to other activities and events before they will arrange a one-to-one meeting. This is so that we are able to support you in the most appropriate way depending on the stage you are at in developing your idea and your enterprise skills and experience.
- Appointments can either take place in person or online using Microsoft Teams, depending on your preference and staff availability.
- Appointments are usually a maximum of 45 minutes and will take place at set time slots.
- There are a limited number of appointments available each week and are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Come prepared with specific questions and any relevant documents to make the best use of the time available.
If you are offered a 121 appointment then we will:
- Expect you to be punctual and let us know in advance if you need to reschedule or are unable to attend at the agreed time.
- Listen to you and your idea with professionalism, impartiality and empathy.
- Treat any information that you share with us as confidential (unless it is agreed that the information can be shared with specific individuals to facilitate further support).
- Ask that you make notes and action points during the meeting.
- Try and provide you with the appropriate help and support but cannot provide financial or legal advice.
- Do our best to support and guide you - we are not experts in all areas of business but do have connections to other networks of knowledge and expertise.
Before you attend your appointment, please prepare a response to the following questions.
- What would you like to achieve from this session?
- Can you briefly describe your innovative/enterprise idea (maximum 150 words)?
- How long have you been working on your idea and how much progress have you made so far?
- Are you working on your idea alone, with someone else or as part of a team?
Please select one of the team's calendars to view available slots and book your 121.
Please note: minimum two days advance notice required for 121 bookings.