Get financial and non-financial support to launch your own venture with structured programmes and other opportunities available.
Who's it for?
- For final year undergraduate or current postgraduate students.
Start-up Scheme Visa
Available for international students who have a viable, scalable and innovative business idea.
- A unique opportunity to remain in the UK and develop your business.
- Get non-financial support to launch your own venture.
Graduate Accelerator Programme
Get support over 12 months to build and launch your business idea.
- Up to £10,000 in grant funding.
- Both financial and non-financial support to launch your own venture.
Graduate visa information
A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least two years after successfully completing a course in the UK.
- You must be in the UK when you apply.
- Bi-monthly scheduled 121’s with our Graduate Enterprise Officer.
- Drop in sessions with a Warwick Enterprise representative at The Junction.
- Access to working space at The Junction.
Book a meeting
Want to discuss your next steps? Come and meet with our Graduate Enterprise Officer.
Just looking to drop-in? Visit us at The Climb in The Junction, 11.00am - 3.00pm on a Wednesday.
About our Graduate Enterprise Officer
I have entrepreneurial, higher education and corporate experience.
As an entrepreneur, I have been active in the secondary school entrepreneurship education and university innovation space. I have developed and implemented extra-curricular and digital initiatives that advocate entrepreneurship, provide enterprise education and foster entrepreneurial activity among youth.
I am currently working in higher education where I offer guidance and support to students and graduates who want to launch their own ventures.
My time spent in corporate saw me manage operations and strategy projects for clients in the education, transport, tourism and commercial fishing industries.
I have experience in youth entrepreneurship, startup support and business modelling.
I have reported to, worked alongside and managed people across all levels of various state and private sector organisations