There is one thing that I want to bring to everyone's attention. SBIDER Seminars will return on Monday 26th in the Oculus (2-3, with lunch 1-2). The first talk will be by Anna Seale (WMS) - Anna did some fantastic work as part of UKHSA during the pandemic, but will be telling us about the control of Group A Strep in Africa - an interest that will see her move to work for BMGF shortly.
Other upcoming talks are:
- Timothy Saunders, 10th October,
- Kris Parag, 24th October
- Susana Gomes, 31st October
- Joe Hilton, 7th November
- Stephen Parnell, 14th November
- Michelle Kendall, 21st November
- Helen Wilson, 28th November
- Marya Bazzi, 5th December
This means we have spaces on 3rd and 17th October - volunteers please !!